Zachary Zawarski practices primarily in the area of business and employment law. Helping small businesses in the Lehigh Valley with business formations and agreements is one of the main goals of our practice. We are happy to help our clients in diverse areas of business law including the areas listed below. The Law Office of Zachary Zawarski is located on 3001 Easton Avenue in Bethlehem. If you have any questions, please call us at .
Business Law Practice Areas
- Business Formations – If you are a start-up business, we can help you incorporate or file an LLC. We will register your business at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Business Agreements -If you have already formed a business, you will want an attorney to draft an operating agreement or partnership agreement to ensure that certain disputes regarding your business do not arrise in the future.
- Insurance Issues – We will advise you whether your business should consider obtaining general liability insurance, product liability insurance, commercial property insurance, or a general business owner’s policy.
- Employment and Payroll Issues – We can obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for your business and enroll your business in all of the necessary programs to do business such as income tax withholding, unemployment insurance, and sales and use tax.
- Licenses and Registrations – Before you conduct business, you need to ensure that you have a proper license and registration. This applies not only to professionals such as lawyers and doctors, but can also apply to barbers and beauticians as well. We will ensure that your business is protected with the proper local, state, or federal licenses.
- Business Litigation – Litigating disputes between partners, clients, vendors, suppliers, and contractors.
If you have any questions or would like to speak to an attorney, please call.